- Four early copyrights were properly executed by Baker and McKenzie (the largest international law firm in the world)
- Baker McKenzie’s unique I.P. strategy is to protect all Advercan’s marketing concepts by filling a myriad of claims through copyrighting all published works as they are developed.
- These PROPRIETARY visual art and animation claims are valid until the year 2097.
- We are the first company to gain a can label design copyright portfolio from the U.S. library of congress.
- Any can-top-media designs for can-top-advertising labels must inescapably copy and extrapolate from the copyrighted Advercan portfolio.
- Team Advercan has drawn, directed, invented, conceived, and animated over 370 illustrations/concepts.
- Five different label materials, machining techniques, and dozens of die cut styles are represented.
- The Berne treaty respects these copyrights world wide for 95 years from the date of issue. BERNE (3) Translations, adaptations, arrangements of music and other alterations of a literary or artistic work shall be protected as original works without prejudice to the copyright in the original work.
BERNE (7) Subject to the provisions of Article 7(4) of this Convention, it shall be a matter for legislation in the countries of the Union to determine the extent of the application of their laws to works of applied art and industrial designs and models, as well as the conditions under which such works, designs and models shall be protected. Works protected in the country of origin solely as designs and models shall be entitled in another country of the Union only to such special protection as is granted in that country to designs and models; however, if no such special protection is granted in that country, such works shall be protected as artistic works.
Whether "designs and models", plans, or artistic works, ADVERCAN's portfolio is all encompassing.
Click here to read
- Seven additional copyrights have been filed since the issue of numbers one through four.
- Advercan has five media method/system patents pending regarding the artistic models/copyrights on these web site pages. Additionally, three of these patent files claim BioFilm can-top-labeling to be proprietary models belonging to Advercan.
- Advercan was the first to test Cargill-Dow’s PLA Com based material and the first to test Cellulose (Tree Pulp based) films for the use of can top labeling. See patent file #s US60/745,494 – US60/834/515 & most notably US60/842,153 entitled “Biaxial oriented BioFilms sealed to Aluminum Beverage Cans” and “Methods and Apparatus necessary to distribute Can Top Media”. Stated in these concepts claims is the pressure sensitive, induction and conduction seal systems tested, designed, or built by Advercan.
- Please extract and build from these concepts and designs by license permit only.
Most every top tier Media, BevCo, Machine Manufacturer, and Film converter has been contacted in the U.S.A. and abroad.
- Protecting from can top contaminants while offsetting BevCo COGS with a new media funded revenue stream * CAN TOP MEDIA / ADVER + CAN
Original can-top- advertising brokerage concept, K Mac 1999 – 2010 (11th year anniversary/ June 4th, 2010)
- ADDITIONAL MODEL-ADVERTISING COPY-DESIGN COPYRIGHTS:
TXu001295978 / 2006-10-06 TITLE "Methods and apparatus necessary to distribute can top media" (247 page book)
VA0001429802 / 2007-07-26 TITLE "Fridge View" beverage boxing for aluminum beverage containers and plastic pet bottles.
TX0006601625 / 2007-07-17 TITLE "BBB beverage box billboard"
TXu001320881 / 2006-10-13 TITLE "Pamphlet for national beverage corporation’s distribution of can-top-media"
TX0006868661 / 2008-03-20 TITLE "MANUALS, PLANS, CONTRACTS, and CONCEPTUAL MODELS FOR CAN-TOP-MEDIA DISTRIBUTION"
TX0006865806 / 2007-10-22 TITLE A.E.D. MODELS, PLANS, WEB SITES, AND ILLUSTRATIONS NECESSARY TO DISTRIBUTE BOX-BILLBOARDS, FRIDGE VIEW CARTONS, AND CAN-TOP-MEDIA